E-Class Mark III
The E-Class Mark III is a family of compact desktop thermal printers that are designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost effective barcode printer. Datamax-O’Neil applied its industrial printer expertise to provide customers with an entry level printer that has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers. The E-Class Mark III is affordable to own, easy to use and economical to operate.
TWe’ve made the E-Class Mark III easy to use with quick loading media and an interactive LCD screen. Users will also notice a substantial reduction in their daily operational costs thanks to the E-Class Mark III’s larger media and ribbon roll capacity. The E-Class Mark III is one of the best values on the market. It is competitively priced with a proven design and reliable performance that will continue to operate long after other printers have failed.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 3” direct thermal printer
- 2.83” [72 mm] print width
- 3.09” [78 mm] media roll width
- Optional 802.11 b/g connectivity (in lieu of Bluetooth)
- Rugged Design – The durable Andes 3 has a flame retardant heavy-duty housing that is UV-resistant and comes with side and corner over-molding to withstand multiple drops to 4 feet (1.2 meters).
- Affordable – Standard features and accessories included with the Andes 3: RS232, IrDA, USB, Bluetooth, battery, AC adaptor, shoulder strap and a one year warranty.
- Fast Printing – All features supported by the Andes 3 are managed by an ARM7™ 32-bit processor ensuring fast print speeds of up to 3″ (76mm) per second.
- User Controlled Memory – All resident fonts and firmware are integrated into the processor’s memory leaving 4MB Flash available to store custom configurations, logos and fonts.
- Easy to Use – LED lights provide status for power, communication, battery charging, card reader (optional) and error conditions. With a simple “drop-in” paper load system that allows for quick paper roll replacement, the Andes 3 holds a paper roll of up to 130ft (40m). Transparent door windows let you see when the paper roll is running low.
- Options – 802.11b/g and magnetic card reader.
- Endurance – A high-capacity Lithium‑Ion battery lasts a full shift on a single charge.
- Flexible – Supports the printing of custom graphics, logos, fonts, 1D barcodes and 2D symbologies.
- Charging Options – Standard: AC adaptor included with printer. Optional: vehicle charger, vehiclemount and external 2-Bay battery charger.
Ruggedness and affordability – The Andes 3 is a proven design that has earned a reputation for durability in applications around the world. With its affordable pricing, the Andes 3 offers companies the options and features of higher priced printers without compromising on quality and performance