The OC3 Label is a streamlined, light weight, and ergonomic thermal portable printer model with a variable width setting that allows printing on label media from 1 to 3 inches wide. It has been designed to meet the continually expanding requirements associated with retail, healthcare and transportation applications.
The advanced features, standard with any OC printer, offer extreme adaptability to meet the unique and industry-specific portable printing requirements demanded in today’s evolving mobile business environment. Simple charging solutions and drop-in media loading allow entry level associates to use the printer with no downtime. The OC3 Label is compatible with a wide selection of media, including labels, hang tags, and shelf tags. For wireless communication, the OC3 can be purchased with 802.11b/g or Bluetooth connectivity and offers a broad range of security and encryption protocols that are compatible with today’s high-tech security requirements.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 3” direct thermal printer
- 2.83” [72 mm] print width
- 3.09” [78 mm] media roll width
- Optional 802.11 b/g connectivity (in lieu of Bluetooth)
- Rugged Design – The durable Andes 3 has a flame retardant heavy-duty housing that is UV-resistant and comes with side and corner over-molding to withstand multiple drops to 4 feet (1.2 meters).
- Affordable – Standard features and accessories included with the Andes 3: RS232, IrDA, USB, Bluetooth, battery, AC adaptor, shoulder strap and a one year warranty.
- Fast Printing – All features supported by the Andes 3 are managed by an ARM7™ 32-bit processor ensuring fast print speeds of up to 3″ (76mm) per second.
- User Controlled Memory – All resident fonts and firmware are integrated into the processor’s memory leaving 4MB Flash available to store custom configurations, logos and fonts.
- Easy to Use – LED lights provide status for power, communication, battery charging, card reader (optional) and error conditions. With a simple “drop-in” paper load system that allows for quick paper roll replacement, the Andes 3 holds a paper roll of up to 130ft (40m). Transparent door windows let you see when the paper roll is running low.
- Options – 802.11b/g and magnetic card reader.
- Endurance – A high-capacity Lithium‑Ion battery lasts a full shift on a single charge.
- Flexible – Supports the printing of custom graphics, logos, fonts, 1D barcodes and 2D symbologies.
- Charging Options – Standard: AC adaptor included with printer. Optional: vehicle charger, vehiclemount and external 2-Bay battery charger.
Ruggedness and affordability – The Andes 3 is a proven design that has earned a reputation for durability in applications around the world. With its affordable pricing, the Andes 3 offers companies the options and features of higher priced printers without compromising on quality and performance